Is it not that time of the year again? Everyone is in a joyous, festive mood and is planning a New Year at some happening destination. Are you still confused about yours? Well, what can be more happening than Goa!? You can book Goa hotels at the earliest to avoid the festive price upsurge. Here are some things you can do at Goa this New Year’s to make it amazing, yet go easy on your wallets!
How to get to Goa?
If you are coming down from Delhi, travel becomes critical expenditure, when travelling by air. You may alternatively choose to travel by train, though.
- Take a flight – Delhi to Goa @ INR 7k to 9k per person
- Train fares – less than INR 1k per person for the sleeper coach and about INR 3.5k per person for the 3AC coach (you need to make bookings well in advance, though!)
- Volvo – If you are travelling from the south, you can save some money. Book seats in a Volvo for INR 3.5k per person
Where to stay in Goa?
While every hotel and guest house, gets busy charging you bonkers, you can grab some good deals to book Goa hotels at low prices. We have you covered! You can stay at some decently priced hotels with discounts that you have never imagined and enjoy to your heart’s content.
Where to Party in Goa this New Years?
Well, now we get to the real thing. Let’s talk party! It is the last night of the year, after all!!
- Got a party budget above INR 2000? – If you do not mind spending a lavish amount for fun, then you can get to places like Hilltop, Teso, Lalit Golf and Spa Resort, SinQ and Club Cabana.
- If you got INR 2500 to spare, go GAMBLING! – If you like gambling or want to try it, you can take a short trip to some of the finest casinos in India (Goa being the only state that hosts casinos). Deltin Royale Casino is just one of them and is the largest casino aboard a cruise in India. Also, it provides a cover for unlimited drinks and food at a starting package of just INR 2500.
- For a budget below INR 2000 or below – Well, don’t lose heart, even at cheap prices, you get great stuff in Goa. There is nothing better that places like Club Fresh, Tito’s, Club Westend, LPK Waterfront and Club 9, where you can party on a budget. Apart from these happening clubs, you can also find a number beach shacks in Goa which are quite popular for hosting New Year’s beach parties. They have great food, booze, and amazing You can head to these if you prefer dancing on the cool sand, near the splashing waves instead of under false nights on concrete floors. There are a number of these like Jolly Boy’s Beach Shack, Bobby’s Shack, Curlies Shack and Rudy’s Golden Mermaid Shack.
And there are the free experiences you must not miss out on Goa, this New Years!
- Best Friends and Booze at Sinquerim Beach – Want to avoid all the deafening noise and chaos, and instead have a peaceful New Year? You can head to the Sinquerim Beach. This peaceful beach is famous for Fort Aguada, which is a lighthouse fort. You can sit under the fort, at the beach and enjoy a beer with your best buddies, then enjoy the fireworks going off and glittering the sky as the clock strikes 12! The best part of Goa is that even in the peak season, the cost of booze does not go up to soaring numbers. Drink as much as you like, after all, 2018 calls for a celebration!
- Have some ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ Moments at Fort Chapora – Well, it does owe its popularity to the iconic Bollywood hit that was shot here. It’s the ideal place to spend a filmy style, laid-back New Years’ eve! You can enjoy some exotic views of the river merging with the sea at sunset.
- Barbeque and Bonfire! – Want to have a private and easy – going New Year’s Eve celebration with your pals? Plan a bonfire party at a beach. Sit around the bonfire with your buddies and enjoy some delicious barbeque snacks coupled with some beer pints. Dance around, talk and have some fun. Sounds cozy enough, does it not?
Well, it’s New Year’s, and we are sure you are excited enough. Share the plan with your gang and go Goa!